The following are the Membership Terms and Conditions of Wests Tigers Rugby League Football Pty Ltd (herein referred to as “Wests Tigers”). Benefits and conditions of Membership are subject to change and are at the discretion of Wests Tigers.
- The Wests Tigers Membership card remains the property of Wests Tigers. Membership cards may not be sold, exploited for commercial use, or used for promotional purposes or campaigns without the express written permission of Wests Tigers.
- Memberships are subject to a seven (7) day cooling-off period in which you can change your Membership package. Any changes after the cooling-off period may be subject to an Administration fee. Requests to change your Membership in both circumstances must be submitted in writing.
- Memberships are non-refundable and Member benefits are non-transferable. Once a Membership has been purchased, Wests Tigers is under no obligation to provide a cancellation or refund. Requests for refunds must be submitted in writing, and may only be considered in exceptional circumstances.
- It is the responsibility of the Member to notify the Club should their details change, including the issuing or withdrawal of Concession status; Member contact details; or any relevant information that could affect their membership with Wests Tigers.
- The Membership purchased is for the 2016 season only. The price of a 2016 Membership will not be reduced for new applicants wishing to join at any time once the season is underway.
- All Membership prices for season 2016 are GST inclusive.
- 2016 Wests Tigers Members may renew into the same package they had for the 2015 season online, in person, or over the telephone. In doing so, you are accepting the Terms and Conditions of Wests Tigers Membership.
- The Club cannot accept any responsibility for Membership cards that are lost. Lost membership cards can be reported to Wests Tigers Membership on (02) 8741 3300 and will incur a replacement fee of $25.00. Members who have their membership card stolen or destroyed may be required to supply the Club with a statutory declaration. Replacement cards cannot be issued on game day. All lost, stolen or damaged Membership cards will have their original barcodes cancelled and a new barcode will be issued with the new membership card.
- Wests Tigers reserves the right to refuse an application. The Club also reserves the right to suspend or cancel a Membership, without refund, to any Member in breach of these terms and conditions. Wests Tigers Members are subject to the rules and regulations / conditions of entry of the stadium they are attending. Breach of these rules / conditions may result in eviction from the stadium and/or cancellation of their Wests Tigers Membership at the discretion of the Club.
- The dates, venues, and times of NRL fixtures are subject to alteration.
- Members will not be eligible for compensation should they be unable to attend a game.
- The Club cannot guarantee the composition of the playing roster throughout the season as players are subject to injury and performance requirements, which impact their ability to take the field.
Family Membership: Family Membership consists of two adults and up to four children (under 12 years of age at time of purchase).
Concession: The following Concession card holders are eligible to purchase a Concession Membership: Pension card (aged/single parent/disability); Student card (full-time) or enrolment papers confirming full time status; or Veteran Affairs card.
Health Care or Health Benefit cards do not qualify. Concession identification must be produced at the time of Membership purchase, when attending games, and at any point requested by Wests Tigers or venue staff.
Children: To be eligible for a Child Membership, children must be under 12 years of age (at time of purchase). Children over 4 years of age will need to obtain a Child Membership if they wish to be eligible to purchase Finals tickets and to secure their own seat. Wests Tigers Membership Department may request proof of age identification (copy of birth certificate or passport etc).
- Wests Tigers Reserved Seated Members from 2015 have until Friday, 13th November 2015 to renew their same reserved seats for 2016. After this date all reserved seats that have not been renewed will be released for general sale and cannot be guaranteed.
- Seating areas at the ANZ Stadium/ Campbelltown Sports Stadium and Leichhardt Oval are subject to change. The Club will endeavour to advise Members of any changes.
2016 NRL Finals Series
Wests Tigers Members are given priority access (over Non-Members) to purchase a ticket to the NRL finals *. NRL Finals Matches are administered by the NRL with the core advantage to Wests Tigers Members being a priority access period for the opportunity to purchase a ticket to the game* before the general public. The priority access period is also extended to Members of the other competing Club.
Neither the Club nor its Members have the same rights as they receive for the Home and Away games – 2016 Reserved Seated Members will be unable to retain their annual reserved seat for the Finals series.
Note: These arrangements are subject to change.
*subject to participation
Please note: All information was correct at the time of publishing and is subject to change. This document was last updated on 26/08/2015.